News and Information
- Visit our Facebook group page here.
- MEMBERS: The Flight Schedule Pro logon page is here. If you need the password for the internal section of this website please email us.
- MEMBERS: Monthly meetings are held the third Monday at 1830. Weather permitting, the meeting is located at the Juliet Hangar at KSPI. Members should regularly check their email for any special meeting notifications, location changes or other information.
- If you have any news you would like posted here please email email@example.com .
Who We Are
ONE OF THE NATION’S PREMIER FLYING CLUBS, LOCATED IN SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS
We are a group of pilots in Springfield and the surrounding area who have combined our resources to purchase and maintain four airplanes for the use and enjoyment of our members.
- Are you a pilot (or would you like to be one)?
- Are you committed to Aviation Safety?
- Would you like to fly well-maintained, safe airplanes, all IFR certified, and equipped with Garmin 430 panel-mounted GPS navigation systems?
- Would you like to visit family and friends in half the time it would take to drive?
If you answered yes to these questions, then please contact us! See our airplanes. Meet our members.
Let’s talk about how you can be a member of the Flying 20 Club!
Check out our planes and other club information.
Safety Officer Dan Lohmar made a video of flying our Cessna 64448 out of KSPI: